Missing teeth can bring a tremendous impact on a person’s day-to-day life and self-confidence. Those who experienced losing a tooth or two and had undergone a restorative procedure at the dentist understands how life-changing the treatment is. This specific practice in the field of dentistry is designed to give a solution to oral issues which includes broken teeth, cavities, and even periodontal disease.
Dental bridges, fillings, dentures, dental implants, and crowns are some of the different procedures available under restorative dentistry, and we at Choice Dental Care offer them all. Our dental office is well equipped with state-of-the-art facilities so patients can expect a technology-based restorative dental care from us. We make use of CEREC crowns to provide them with instant restoration or laser dental fillings which requires no shots or drillings to make our patients feel more at ease during their treatments. Widen your knowledge about restorative dentistry by reading below!
- Since the approach being utilized in restorative dentistry is a combination of endodontics, prosthodontics, and periodontics, the procedure is often called “Oral Rehabilitation.”
- The main goal of this specific branch in dentistry is to restore the functionality and appearance of the teeth.
- Restorative treatments are custom-made for each of our patient’s smile. Whether you are opting for crowns or dentures, it is assured that any prosthesis will fit perfectly on your mouth.
- Dental crowns are considered as one of the most ancient types of restorative dentistry procedure. It can serve multiple purposes while making sure that it resembles the look of the original teeth.
- If patients want to combat the early effects of tooth decays, the dentist may recommend dental fillings.
With restorative dentistry, patients are expected to enjoy long years of beautiful-looking smiles. Their eating and speaking functionalities will also be improved. Overall, different restoration options are sure to keep oral health in good shape!
For more information about Restorative Dental Care in Silver Spring, MD, be sure to contact Choice Dental Care today. Our entire team looks forward to meeting you in person and helping you achieve the best possible dental health results. We are located at 8501 Colesville Rd. Suite 200, Silver Spring, MD 20910.